About our toursOur route is guite easy. You don´t have to buy expensive equipment for this trip. You need good shoes to walk – jogging shoes are fine. You need your own bottle of drinking water, one litre water is sufficient. If you have your own little rucksack, take that with you. Don’t worry, we can borrow you a rucksack, if you don’t own one. If it is raining, remember warm clothing. We borrow you raincoats. When it is raining, don’t be afraid. Nature odours specially when raining and the feeling inside forest is different, somehow mystical. We understand if you prefer sunshine, but cloudy days are part of life, you know.
You need your own travelling insurance valid during the trip and of course an open mind to feel and meet the Finnish forest. Then you are ready for the adventure.
- Transporting from place you name to the forest and back to starting point
- Sausages, meat or vegetable, tea or coffee and a sweet bun made upon fire, called ”tikkupulla” in Finnish
- Sausages and the bun we barbeque together on fire
- Total time for the forest experience is about 4 hours including travel time
- Payment in cash
- Transporting from the place you name to the forest and back to starting point
- 'Loimulohi', salmon cooked in the Finnish style on fire, tea or coffee and chocolate cake
- Totally time for tour is 5 hours including travel time
- Total time for the forest experience is 5 hours including travel time
- Payment in cash
- Contact us by e-mail email@example.com or by phone +358 40 525 8518 and let us know what you prefer to have in your visit to Sipoonkorpi National Park
- This is a good option for a forest experience if you have bigger group or you want to have something else to eat